Study Permit Canada

What is Study Permit?

JetSet Immigration help you to get your Study Permit in Canada.

Canada continues to attract a steady volume of overseas students. For getting admission to Top Universities in Canada requires an excellent academic score and the permission to study is validated by means of a Study Permit. You should have a Study Permit in Canada if you wish to take academic, professional, or vocational training at a university, college, or any other educational institution in Canada. You will be issued with this study permit when you arrive in Canada. However, to get this Study Permit in Canada, a student must first apply for a Temporary Resident Visa which is provided by the Canadian High Commission and facilitated by the Visa Application Centers. JetSet Immigration is the best Study Permit Service Provider in Canada.

From elementary school to university, language schools to vocational programs, Canadian schools accommodate students of all interests and backgrounds. Individuals who study in Canada receive quality, internationally-respected educations that prepare them for future professional pursuits. This is combined with tuition fees and living costs that are generally lower than in other developed countries.

All Foreign Nationals who have attained the age of maturity at the time of application must obtain a Study Permit to attend any educational institution. In order to apply for the Study Permit, the Foreign National must provide proof of acceptance into an approved institution, evidence of sufficient funds to pay for tuition and living costs, and demonstrate the intention to return home upon the completion of studies.

As per recent changes in study permit requirements by CIC, prospective international students who wish to study at a Canadian post-secondary institution need to provide a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution when applying for a Canadian study permits.

If you are looking for a Study Permit Service Provider in Canada, don’t hesitate to talk with our immigration consultant in Brampton, Canada.

We are always ready to help you with any inquiries related to Study Permit in Canada, Work Permit in Canada, Super Visa to Canada, Visitor Visa to Canada, Express Entry to Canada, Business Immigration to Canada, Spousal Sponsorship in Canada and Provincial Nominee Program in Canada.


This will close in 5 seconds